BARTH BERUS & CALDERON, LLP
333 City Blvd West, Suite 2050
Orange, CA 92868
Phone: (714) 704-4828 ext. 114 Fax: (714) 704-1513
Practice Areas – Trusts and Estates; Property Law; Asset Protection; Contracts; Corporate Law; Probate
Admitted 2005, California
Law School – Western State University, J.D.
Member – Orange County, Los Angeles and American Bar Associations; State Bar of California.
Biography – Certified Wealth Preservation Planner. Certified Asset Protection Planner, Recipient: Witkin Awards in Torts I, 2004 and Property I, 2002; Salutatorian, 2004. Professor, Paralegal Studies and Estates, Property and Probate, 2004-2005.
Born – New York
History – Professional Experience
* Bradley Barth is a Partner in the firm BARTH BERUS & CALDERON, LLP.
* Mr. Barth has over twelve years of experience in Estate Planning, Asset Protection Planning, and Trust and Estate Administration
* Mr. Barth provides counsel on a wide range of individual and business matters with a concentration on basic and advanced estate planning, probate and trust administration, wealth transfer planning, asset protection and creditor protection planning, corporate and contract law.
* Mr. Barth is admitted to practice law in California and the United States District Court, Northern, Eastern, Southern and Western Districts of California.
Professional Appointments and Achievements
* Mr. Barth has taught the Property, Estates, and Probate course at an ABA accredited Paralegal College
* Graduated Salutatorian, Western State University College of Law, Fullerton, California
* Witkin Award Receipient – Torts I, Western State University College of Law, Fullerton, California
* Witkin Award Receipient – Property I, Western State University College of Law, Fullerton, California
* Certified Wealth Preservation Planner offered thru the Wealth Preservation Institute
* Certified Asset Protection Planner offered thru the Wealth Preservation Institute
* California Bar Association
* American Bar Association Real Property, Probate & Trusts Section
* California Bar Association Trust & Estates Section
* California Bar Association Business Law Section
* Los Angeles County Association Trust & Estates Section
* The Asset Protection Society, California State Representative
* Business Enterprise Institute – BEI
* The Wealth Preservation Institute
Mr. Barth is a national speaker on asset protection planning, estate planning and business succession planning.